The APS Rising Star designation is given to outstanding psychological scientists in the early stages of their post-PhD research careers. It “recognizes researchers whose innovative work has already advanced the field and signals great potential for their continued contributions.” We are so proud to work alongside Juliet, and we are excited to continue her innovative work in the lab!
- Congratulations to seniors Victoria McCray, Win Vu, and Josh Paul Rodriguez on the recognition of their excellent research and academic accomplishments.
- Congratulations! Rishitha Kudaravalli receives the Advancing Women in Science Scholarship from the Northeastern University College of Science.
- Congratulations! Haley Hegefeld’s poster submission is accepted for the 2022 Society for Affective Science Conference.
- Congratulations! Alina Quach receives the 2021 Trainee Professional Development Award at SfN annual meeting.
- Congratulations! Alina Quach’s Flux Congress submission is selected for the Jacobs Foundation Science of Learning Symposium.