The APS Rising Star designation is given to outstanding psychological scientists in the early stages of their post-PhD research careers. It “recognizes researchers whose innovative work has already advanced the field and signals great potential for their continued contributions.” We are so proud to work alongside Juliet, and we are excited to continue her innovative work in the lab!
- Congratulations! Alina Quach’s Flux Congress submission is selected for the Jacobs Foundation Science of Learning Symposium.
- Congratulations! Victoria McCray is a recipient of the Paul and Grace Ward Martinez (’48) Research Fellowship.
- Congratulations! Haley Hegefeld’s Flux Congress submission is accepted for a late-breaking poster.
- Graduate student Alina Quach is awarded an Honorable Mention on her NSF-GRFP application.
- Our PI Juliet Davidow receives a Rising Star designation from the Association for Psychological Science.