The award from Paul and Grace Ward Martinez will support Victoria, an Honors Thesis undergraduate student, while she pursues her project on the effects of cannabis use for people with psychosis in the Learning and Brain Development Lab.
- Congratulations to seniors Victoria McCray, Win Vu, and Josh Paul Rodriguez on the recognition of their excellent research and academic accomplishments.
- Congratulations! Rishitha Kudaravalli receives the Advancing Women in Science Scholarship from the Northeastern University College of Science.
- Congratulations! Haley Hegefeld’s poster submission is accepted for the 2022 Society for Affective Science Conference.
- Congratulations! Alina Quach receives the 2021 Trainee Professional Development Award at SfN annual meeting.
- Congratulations! Alina Quach’s Flux Congress submission is selected for the Jacobs Foundation Science of Learning Symposium.