The award from Paul and Grace Ward Martinez will support Victoria, an Honors Thesis undergraduate student, while she pursues her project on the effects of cannabis use for people with psychosis in the Learning and Brain Development Lab.
- Congratulations! Alina Quach’s Flux Congress submission is selected for the Jacobs Foundation Science of Learning Symposium.
- Congratulations! Victoria McCray is a recipient of the Paul and Grace Ward Martinez (’48) Research Fellowship.
- Congratulations! Haley Hegefeld’s Flux Congress submission is accepted for a late-breaking poster.
- Graduate student Alina Quach is awarded an Honorable Mention on her NSF-GRFP application.
- Our PI Juliet Davidow receives a Rising Star designation from the Association for Psychological Science.