Alina, graduate student, will give a talk on Guiding the future by linking the past: Adolescent development of value-based generalization sponsored by the Jacobs Foundation at the upcoming Flux Congress virtual meeting. Congratulations on this honor.
- Congratulations! Alina Quach’s Flux Congress submission is selected for the Jacobs Foundation Science of Learning Symposium.
- Congratulations! Victoria McCray is a recipient of the Paul and Grace Ward Martinez (’48) Research Fellowship.
- Congratulations! Haley Hegefeld’s Flux Congress submission is accepted for a late-breaking poster.
- Graduate student Alina Quach is awarded an Honorable Mention on her NSF-GRFP application.
- Our PI Juliet Davidow receives a Rising Star designation from the Association for Psychological Science.