The Trainee Professional Development Award is given to trainees “who demonstrate scientific merit and excellence in research.” Alina will present her work on sensory preconditioning in development at the virtual annual meeting. We are so proud of Alina!
- Congratulations! Alina Quach receives the 2021 Trainee Professional Development Award at SfN annual meeting.
- Congratulations! Alina Quach’s Flux Congress submission is selected for the Jacobs Foundation Science of Learning Symposium.
- Congratulations! Victoria McCray is a recipient of the Paul and Grace Ward Martinez (’48) Research Fellowship.
- Congratulations! Haley Hegefeld’s Flux Congress submission is accepted for a late-breaking poster.
- Graduate student Alina Quach is awarded an Honorable Mention on her NSF-GRFP application.