Kai Doran is the recipient of the Summit Award, one of the Project-Based Exploration for the Advancement of Knowledge (PEAK) Awards. The Summit Award is for students who have the skills to work independently on research projects in their field. This semester, Kai is researching the neuroscience behind general Pavlovian-Instrumental Transfer using neuroimaging and computational modeling.
- Check it out! Dr. Davidow’s research was published in Nature Reviews Neuroscience
- Check it out! Haley Hegefeld’s research was published in Emotion.
- Congratulations! Anika Kopczynski received a Psychology Department Research Award.
- Congratulations! Rishi Kudaravalli received a Psychology Department Research Award.
- Welcome new RAs Natalee, Briana, and Viktor!